The Health & Benefit Fair is a collaborative effort of the Labor/Management Health Care Coalition of the Upper Midwest and its member funds. This free event helps attendees learn about and embrace lifestyle choices that will help them live healthier and more satisfying lives.
Since its start in 2007, The Health & Benefit Fair has increased in size and numbers each year. The 2017 event will feature over 75,000 sq. ft. of information, education and activities focused on improving the health and lives of labor health fund members and their families.
Bring the family and join us on April 8, 2017! Most Labor Health & Welfare funds have a special area set aside, where you can meet friends and representatives from your local union.
You’ll have plenty of time to:
- Talk with representatives in over 80 health-associated booths on the show floor
- Visit the Kidz Zone
- Participate in our “Give Back to the Community” by giving blood and donating food to Twin Cities Food Shelves
- Talk with the Minnesota Highway Patrol and see the Mothers Against Distracted Driving (MADD) crashed car
- Watch live FirstAid demonstrations
- Check out the new US Bank Stadium in Downtown Minneapolis, MN.